Roofing Maintenance, we consider to be part of the home maintenance program.
Repairing or replacing your roof can be expensive. Spending a few minutes every six months looking closely at your roof can help you identify roofing maintenance opportunities that will help prevent costly repairs later.
- Inspect entire roof area for missing, loose, and or damaged shingles.
- Check all flashings and protrusion coming out of the roof decking, soil stacks, vents, ect.
- Check all gutters for damage.
- Check gutters for debris.
- Check down spouts for proper drainage.
- Clean up all debris.
Ignoring these early signs can be costly to home owners and create major damage to your home. Help prevent damage and Inspect your roof today for these signs.